It’s based on Hollywood action movies, but The Bank Heist has you stealing money and gold bars from a bank’s safe. Your winnings can be multiplied by up to 15 times if you manage to land on the Bonus Spins feature. The Bank Heist is a game about robbing a bank, and when you spin these reels, you’ll be right in the middle of a massive bank vault. Your companion is an attractive woman who moves with you as you spin the reels. When you play the game, you’ll notice how well-animated and well-designed it is.
Dragon Gaming created the slot machine known as The Bank Heist. This game isn’t very popular, based on the number of people searching for it. That doesn’t mean it’s necessarily bad, so give it a go and see for yourself.
How to Perform a Bank Robbery
- Controls are available in the Bank Heist that allows you to manipulate the reels in order to win money. This game’s rules are laid out for you in the sections that follow.
- Using the plus and minus buttons on either side of the coin value controls, you can adjust your bet size.
- The max bet button can be used to set the maximum amount of money that can be wagered in the game.
- To spin the reels for your bet, open the large vault door.
- You can speed up the spinning of the reels by selecting the “quick spin” option.
- You can set the reels to automatically spin up to 1000 times with the auto spin feature.
- To view the slot’s settings and information, click the plus button.
As long as the paylines are open, your coin value will always be multiplied ten times. It has a limited selection of bets that are more suited to those with smaller budgets. It is possible to bet as little as 0.10 coins and as much as five coins at a time.
Any three, four, or five-symbol combination in the game will result in a payout. The multipliers you’ll receive if five of the same symbols appear on an active payline are listed below. Multiplying your bet with the multiplier prize results in your prize amount being multiplied.
The Bank Heist Bonus Features
The Wild Symbol
The necklace serves as both the wild symbol and the game’s highest paying symbol. It can also form more winning combinations by substituting for all of the other symbols, except for the bonus, except for the bonus.
Totally free spins
When three or more scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels, you’ll be taken to the free spins bonus round. When the round is triggered, you receive five free spins. You’ll get one or two extra spins for each scatter symbol that has $$ or $$$ on it, depending on how many you get. To obtain all possible free spins from the base game, you need to reach the total of 15.
The free spins can be reactivated during the game. Free spins are multiplied by the number of scatter symbols you collect. The $, $$, and $$$ scatters each give you one additional free spin, respectively.
A bank vault could appear on the fifth reel during the free spins round. They contain multipliers that can be applied to any winnings that you make during the free spins period. If a new vault lands with a new multiplier, your multiplier will remain the same throughout the round. Assuming you already have a multiplier, you’ll get another one on top of it. This has the potential to substantially increase your earnings.
If you land these vaults during the free spins round, you can win up to 15 times your total bet.